All original components of "Michael Stewart's HomOpage," version 5.0 (especially including but not limited to all original artwork, graphic renderings and/or text), are copyright © 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003; all rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced or otherwise used on or in any electronic or non-electronic media or format (including World Wide Web "pages"), without written permission from Michael Stewart, which may at his option take the form of PGP-keysigned e-mail.
Some components of "Michael Stewart's HomOpage," version 5.0, which are not original were obtained from a variety of sources including the Usenet and World Wide Web, and are believed to be in the public domain. No copyright on these components is claimed or implied whatsoever, and any infringement on the copyrights held by others is unintentional. MichaelStewart.Com will take appropriate steps to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties if it receives notice in accordance with the provisions required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as follows:
If you believe your copyright or the copyright or another has been infringed on MichaelStewart.Com, please provide MichaelStewart.Com's Copyright Agent with a written notice containing the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act
on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Claims of infringement by MichaelStewart.Com should be addressed to MichaelStewart.Com's Copyright Agent at the following street address:
C. M. Quinn
PO Box 99
Lake Ariel, PA 18436-0099
Or e-mail claims of infringement by MichaelStewart.Com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software used in the creation, testing and presentation of this page and its several predecessors include:
- Adobe Photoshop v3.04, v4.0, v4.01, v5.0, v5.5, v6.0
- Aldus PhotoStyler v2.0
- Asymetrix Web3D v1.0
- Cakewalk Pro Audio v5.0, v6.0
- Corel Motion3D v6.0, v7.0
- Corel Photopaint v6.0, v7.0
- Fractal Design Painter v4.0, v5.0
- Micrografx Draw v6.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v2.0, v3.0, v4.0
- Microsoft FrontPage 98, 2000
- Molly Penguin Software Map This! v1.20
- Ulead JPG Smartsaver
- Visual Software Inc. Simply 3D v1.0
- ZSoft Photofinish v1.0
All corporation and product names are the trademarks and/or property of their respective owners, and appear for identification purposes only.
Special thanks to John Kessler (email@example.com), for his invaluable assistance in finding and resolving various MSIE/Netscape compatibility issues.